From 1st December 2021 – Fiji will reopen to tourists and foreigners wishing to spend time in Fiji. We would like to assure you that you can travel with confidence with Fiji’s Covid -19 health and safety programs.
CFC – CARE FIJI COMMITMENT
On Fiji Day, 10th October, it was announced that Fiji’s international borders will open from December 1st. Fiji will initially offer travel to fully vaccinated travellers from Travel Partner countries.
Currently these are Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Canada,
Qatar, Germany, Spain, France, Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and most Pacific Island Countries and Territories.
Suva Peninsula Hotel is ready with all measures to ensure your safety for a stress free stay at our Hotel.
There are prerequisites for entry (keep reading) and protocols to follow once in Fiji.
Suva Peninsula Hotel has been working with Tourism Fiji since 2020 to develop protocols and operating policies so that we can safely welcome you back.
Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) is a programme developed by Tourism Fiji to include enhanced standards of safety, health protocols and measures. CFC is a WHO-approved standard of best-practice health and safety measures for travel in a post-COVID world.
Suva Peninsula Hotel is becoming certified with the CFC programme. We have dedicated Wellness Ambassador, Ms Luisa, who is responsible for rolling out these measures across the business and keeping everybody safe. The CFC also provides you with the reassurance that the people associated with Suva Peninsula Hotel whom you interact is fully vaccinated.
- Appropriate COVID-19 related travel insurance is essential
- Only fully vaccinated travellers – Astra-Zenaca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines
A negative RT PCR Test done 72hours before you board your flight to Fiji – this will be checked
- Download CareFIJI contact tracing app as soon as you land in Fiji – activated wherever you’re travelling in our islands
- Make sure you’re familiar with your country’s requirements for returning home. (Please note that we are not sure of your country’s policy in regards to returning travellers. If your country requires a RT-PCR test, there would be a cost associated with procuring the test in Fiji. Please check the requirements for your return trip).
Once at Suva Peninsula Hotel
- Activate CareFIJI contact tracing app to check into Suva Peninsula Hotel(QR code at the Hotel).
- Guests must take a mandatory Rapid COVID-19 test as soon as practical (48 hours). Please factor this into your overall trip cost (approx. FJ$35).
- Wear a mask in public places (e.g. restaurant, bar)
- Social distance where possible (2m)
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
Click on the links below to find out more about the Care Fiji Commitment.
–> Our Commitment to Your Safety
Once guests arrive, they can holiday safely and enjoy the best of Fiji knowing that when sticking to Care Fiji Committed businesses, everyone they interact with will be fully vaccinated.
We would love to see you here, sooner rather than later. Contact us now.
Stay informed with the latest Fiji travel updates for a hassle-free holiday.